You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Guitar Addict Products(TM) by Rylee
Tennis Score Addict
Now you can practice the acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, and ukulele anywhere you have a Mac!
Fretboard Addict on Mac gives you a fun way to:
Learn & Practice fretboard notes, chords, and fret positions
Learn & Practice sight reading standard music notation alongside the fretboard
Practice ear training with real instrument sounds
Practice efficiently with configurable fretboard presets or custom fretboard setup
Practice notes, chords, or solo on a responsive fretboard
Monitor your performance with simple color coded fretboard statistics
OS X 10.7+
This app gives you an invaluable tool for mastering the fretboard. Come join over 1,000,000 musicians of all levels and see why they can't stop playing Fretboard Addict for learning & practicing fretboard notes, chords, soloing, ear training, and sight reading. You will improve your skills by using the app just 5 minutes a day and then applying the knowledge to your real instrument. There is nothing else like this in the app store!!!
WE'VE BEEN FEATURED IN:
• IK Multimedia's iKlip App of the Week
• Premier Guitar and PDA Essentials Magazines
• iTunes App Store Top Paid, Top Grossing, What's Hot, and New & Noteworthy areas
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING:
"I am a guitar teacher and this app is great for learning the notes on the strings - able to customize very well for quizzing yourself or your students!!"
"This is a well thought out app that is teaching me the fretboard while on vacation from my guitar. The best learning tool that I've yet to encounter for this purpose."
"Easy to use and I'm finally learning the notes on the fretboard. 5 minutes a day, that's all it takes. Well worth the small investment!"
SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE ON YOUR MAC:
Easy to use with a method that just works. Spend 5 minutes a day alongside your regular practice routine.
CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM EXERCISES:
• Configure the fretboard the way you want it! Simply click the fretboard to select notes or chords to work on or use the convenient presets
• Presets for configuring notes to work on by Key, by String, by Fret, or by Note
• Presets for configuring chords to work on by Key, by Inversion, by Strings, by Type, or by Root Note
• Learn the fretboard forwards, backwards, randomly, vertically, or horizontally
• English (C D E F G A B) or Romance (Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si) Syllables
• Right and Left Handed Options
• Smart learning engine that keeps track of your incorrect answers and gives you the best next round
• Configure Enharmonic Sharps or Flats
• Configure whether the answer is shown, sound is heard, and/or notation is shown when you want to challenge yourself further.
LOTS OF INSTRUMENTS:
Acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, and ukulele instruments are available. All instruments have real authentic sounds.
LEARN & PRACTICE NOTES:
Master fretboard notes intelligently through custom exercises that you create. Learning the fretboard notes is fundamental to understanding chords.
LEARN & PRACTICE CHORDS:
Master triad chords (maj,min,dim,aug) intelligently through custom exercises that you create. Learning triad chords promotes movement on the fretboard and will take your playing to the next level.
LEARN & PRACTICE FRETBOARD POSITIONS:
Master fretboard movement by practicing and recognizing fretboard notes and chords. This will give you the confidence and the mental training for playing notes and chords all over the fretboard.
LEARN & PRACTICE 11 MUSICAL KEYS:
Gain an understanding of the circle of fifths and learn the notes and chords in 11 major musical keys. This will help you to pick up and play a song with ease!
LEARN & PRACTICE EAR TRAINING:
Improve your ability to improvise and play by ear with ear training exercises for notes and chords.
LEARN & PRACTICE SIGHT READING:
Practice reading music notation which will help you sight read and gain an understanding of how pitch relates to the fretboard.
PRACTICE WHAT YOU LEARN:
Solo on a responsive fretboard to practice notes, chords, ear training, and sight reading that you are working on or just relax and create some music.
MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS:
Simple color coded statistics show you where you are strong and weak on the fretboard. This is a great way to know where to adjust your practice routines.
Copyright 2015 Rylee, All Rights Reserved